Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Spoke with Peg this morning by phone

She sounded good, said she wasn't in any pain. They're going to get her out of bed and into a chair a couple of times today to help get things moving. No liquids for now, but she can take small ice cubes just to keep her mouth comfortable.

Our friends Traci and Paul just dropped off a cornucopia of yummy food, including veggie burritos for Zoë and tri-tip for Meat Boy. Yay!

Zoë and I will see her in a bit and I'll report any news when we get back.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Eric,

Thank you so much for keeping us all "posted" and for your humorous lines.

Wow, you guys are really easy to please! Ice chips, Fritos and a chair bed!!! Do I ever have a holiday package for you all the next time you're passing through!

All kidding aside, I am still sending you all my hugs and warm thoughts for the days to come.
Tons of love,
Lori

Anonymous said...

HI.

It took me a day to figure out how to post.

I am glad to hear that the surgery went well. Now for the after care to start. My culinary abilities are at you service, My driving record is still good, and I can even clean toilets.

Love,
Donna

Anonymous said...

--Donna, you may want to re-think cleaning toilets for Eric--could be more than you bargained for.

Love, Anonymous

P.S. It's great that everyone seams to be in a chipper mood!

msjerij said...

Peggy, it's good to hear your surgery went well. It must be good to be home. I'm at your service too. Great blogging Eric. You are all in our thoughts.

Jeri Greenberg