Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fixed comment problem... I think

After monkeying with the comment settings, hopefully anyone can now comment without being stymied.  If you've been frustrated in trying to comment, please know that it's probably pilot error on my part and not your lack of technical expertise.

A lot of our friends assume I'm a "computer guy"... I'm actually a pencil and paper guy who's very happy to come up with ideas and delegate the übernerd work to folks who have dedicated countless hours to hone it into a skill.  My areas of expertise are design, marketing and advertising, not programming or coding.

If all else fails, please email me and I'll print out your wonderful messages so Peg can read them. 

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi Eric,

I just wanted to thank you again for working so diligently to give us this forum to send good thoughts and wishes to Peggy. The photo you put at the top just makes me want to open this site several times a day to see such a relaxed, happy cousin. Each time I see it, I picture Peggy on this amazing adventure through the stars and back again, experiencing all kinds of new quests along the way that will serve her well later in life. (I'm picturing the 2 of you at age 90 in rockers, atop your beautiful back yard sanctuary, spotting rabbits bopping about!) You must be a master at marketing and advertising! Thank goodness the world is blessed with creative people like you!

Tons of love,
Cousin Lori