Thursday, March 1, 2012

Peg's probably coming home tomorrow

In case you're wondering about the photo, that's what I've nicknamed Peg's next door neighbor, an older gentleman with a very deep voice who's constantly yelling, moaning or talking at the volume of...I don't know...a truckload of live pigs locking up the brakes on a downhill outside curve at 90mph.

Hoping she'll come home tomorrow. Dr. B. wanted to make sure she's feeling good before she's released, and today she was feeling punky (probably from yesterday's procedures). I was with her tonight and she said she felt better. Her appetite is definitely better, although once again I hoovered up what she couldn't finish. 

Hey, I'm a guy. And an old dog.

After two cold and rainy days, it'll be sunny and in the 60's tomorrow. Perfect weather for coming home.

1 comment:

Mirabai said...

Fingers tightly crossed that the Pegster gets sprung today. As always, sending lots of love...~ P