Sunday, April 22, 2012

Promapalooza

Backstage at the Oscars--I mean the Grammies--err, the Prommies. That's Marlene, rubbing Peg's feet.  I think you're all familar with Miss Whozit, and on the right is Candence Little, who came all the way out from Sacramento to help Zoë with her hair. So much fun here this afternoon.
I should note that Zoë's only 1/4" taller than Peg. She's in her insanely tall heels:
...which she picked up for $14 at a thrift store. 'Cause that's how she rolls.
She had a great time tonight. Decompressing from dancing her ass off by watching "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" on Netflix streaming.

BTW, the "formal" photo was taken by our friend Bruce Patt, who I would like to unabashedly plug:

http://brucepatt.com/

Wonderful and gifted photographer. His theater photography is unbelievable, but he does it all.

Peg and I spent a bit of time tonight side by side on the sofa with me reading these blog entries, which she's never seen. Some were too intense for me to read to her aloud...especially (click here) this one.

Seems weird and also weirdly normal to discuss the details with my wife about her memorial service. As Peg and I are fond of saying, you can't make this shit up.

No comments: