Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Wayback Machine

After our conversation today, Leann sent this photo of Peg that stopped me in my tracks. I had seen so few photos of her when she was 18 or so that I had no idea how closely Zoë resembles her. Bruce Patt took the photo of Zoë when she was 15 or so...she resembles Peg even more closely now.

Speaking of Bruce Patt...and Mary Patt too...
He shot this at their house a few years ago when Julie and Zoë were about ten. Fun to hang out with the two of them tonight. We've known them since the girls were three.

Got Peg's provolone packed in a cooler bag next to the bed so I can avoid the 6am naked dash to the fridge. And tomorrow's another day.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Wow they look alike! Zoe has such amazing blue eyes! Continue to think of you and pray for you all often. Wish I could sit with you Peg. Thank you Eric for sharing, such a tender and open blog in honor of Peggy. Love the memories I have of our family bringing our camper to Littleton and the time we had with the Smith cousins. Remember we would set the camper up on you driveway:) Loads of fun!
Love & hugs,
Jeanne