Monday, March 19, 2012

Peg's little sister's here tomorrow

Marianne will be here for a couple of days from Denver. Last time she was here  (photo) Peg was in her chemo wig. This time, no chemo or wig...just open arms and deep appreciation.

Not crazy about the circumstances of the visit, but we'll be glad to see her and have her hang out with us for a bit.

When I married Peg, I got the "bonus prize" of all these wonderful relatives, from brothers and sisters and their spouses to uncles, aunts and cousins. Looking forward to seeing my sister-in-law.

3 comments:

Lori.creasey said...

Sister love....nothing quite like it......

Grandma said...

Peggy, Eric & Zoe,
My heart goes out to you and I am praying for you everyday.
Love and prayers,
Jeanne Cantrell Smith

Mr VanAcker said...

Reading this every day.
Greg & Ellie VanAcker